Property ID : LRP0241
R3,250,000.00 - Oude Westhof
RENOVATED TOWNHOUSE in a SECURE ENCLAVE
A special home on 2 levels offers generous north facing accommodation with 3 en-suite bedrooms, living areas on both levels, solid wooden floors and enchanting outside entertainment.
Upstairs are a contemporary country style kitchen with a central island and modern Smeg stove that is both pretty and practical and flow to spacious open plan living areas, an indoor braai facility and sliding doors to resemble stoep entertainment. Also on this level is the main bedroom and gorgeous full en-suite bathroom as well as a guest cloak room while down stairs features 2 more well sized en-suite bedrooms and a second living room.
A special feature is a tranquil outside entertainment area with built-in seating and braai area that is sheltered from the wind.
This house is perfect for different generations living together or for those who have frequent long staying visitors.
The complex is well managed and a huge bonus is ample extra parking for guests.
Well worth viewing. Give us a call to help you enjoy your journey to your new home.
The area boasts stunning views of the Stellenbosch and Helderberg Mountains while bordering the Tygerberg Nature reserve at the back. It is within 30 minutes from Cape Town, Stellenbosch, Paarl and Blouberg with the winelands on its doorstep.
For convenient shopping you will find a small shopping centre 2 kilometres away with beautiful Willowbridge and Tygervalley Shopping Centres less than 5 Km down the road.
Oude Westhof is a feeder area for the following excellent schools:
- Welgemoed Primary
- Kenridge Primary
- DF Malan High
- Fairmont High
Also close to The American International Reddam House and Curro Private Schools.
Price: R3 250 000
- Erf: ± 303 m²
- House: ± 197 m²
- Complex Levy: R420/m
- Area Levy: R190/m
± R 1073/m
- 3 Open plan living areas include:
- Large Family room with air-conditioning is open – plan to kitchen, dining area and braai room
- Braai area with sliding doors to resemble stoep living
- Family room down stairs – connecting to sheltered braai patio and low maintenance small garden.
- Open plan Country Style kitchen with central island and dine in area, Smeg oven, door to outside back yard.
- 3 Bedrooms – (main with ceiling fan)
- 3 Bathrooms (main: full en-suite with double basins. 2nd and 3rd en-suite shower rooms)
- Guest cloak room upstairs
- Spacious extra length Garage – automated doors and direct access, laundry and storage cupboards
- Wall panel heaters
- Fibre network link
- Alarm, security gates, gated entrance, intercom system.
- Extra gated parking
- Dish antennae
- Air- condition