R9,500,000.00 - Kanonberg
MASTERFUL DESIGN AND MODERN LUXURY – VIEWS – EXCEPTIONAL HOME OFFICE
Masterful design and modern luxury are uniquely embodied in this 4 bedroom home created by architect Wynand Schabort. Situated in the heart of the exclusive 24 hour manned Life Style Estate of Kanonberg it has uninterrupted views out to the Overberg Mountains, it is characterised by roof gardens, wooden shutters, attention to detail and A-grade finishes throughout.
Beautiful wooden floors and plenty of natural light flow throughout the home’s open, airy layout. Huge sliding doors open the house to a manicured private roof garden and pool which is the dramatic focal point of the main entertainment level and is accompanied by an elegant lounge, dining room, a family room and sheltered outdoor braai patio. There is a retractable wooden wall that can divide the family room from the rest of the house to provide separate living spaces if so desired.
The open plan kitchen is practical, it is close to the braai area and also connects to a back entertainment yard through a scullery/ laundry.
Four bedrooms are divided into a bedroom floor and a separate guest suite.
This home features an exceptional home office off the main entrance hall comprising of 2 interconnecting rooms and guest toilet.
There are many luxury extras including heating provided through both a state of the art pellet oven as well as a combustion oven. Live off the grid with the convenience of your own electricity supply through a solar and battery operated system while Kanonberg is a water rich estate with supplementary spring water available to its owners.
Well worth considering.
Escape the city to the exclusive Kanonberg Lifestyle Estate where you will experience the magic and the beauty of the valley. Enjoy stylish and safe living that is designed around a lifestyle of health, fitness and a closeness to nature. Residents enjoy excellent security and access to a lifestyle centre with a training pool, squash court and a well – equipped gym.
The estate consists of 31 hectares situated at the foothills of Cape Town’s Tygerberg, flanked by the exclusive Welgedacht Estate to the south, the Tygerberg Nature Reserve to the west and spectacular views of the Boland the mountains. The 150 freehold stands in this Estate range from 730 to 3 000 m², complimented by open spaces and walking trails. A full time gardening team tend to the upkeep of the parks, streams and walkways and contribute to the rural atmosphere of the estate
Give us a call to help you enjoy this superior lifestyle.
R 9 500 000
- Erf: ± 812 m²
- House: ± 448 m²
± R3 140/m
± R3 610 /m
- 3 Living areas include:
- Family room/dining room combination: Bamboo wooden floors, open plan, spacious, sliding doors to wooden deck, pool garden and outside entertaining, Pellet oven
- TV lounge/recreation room; Bamboo wooden flooring, wood burning combustion oven
- Kitchen: open plan, Ceasar stone tops, 2 x oven, gas hob, extractor fan, prep bowl, integrated microwave.
- Separate scullery/laundry
- 4 Double Bedrooms – 3 x integrated air conditioning
- 3 Bathrooms: Main; full en-suite, double basin, heated towel rails
- Family: full, heated towel rails
- Guest: en-suite, shower, toilet, basin
- Guest toilet down stairs at study/office level
- Fitted study/home office/studio – 2 separate rooms plus open plan waiting room
- Double garage with automated doors and direct access
- Storage space
- Fibre internet connection
- 2 x Heating ovens – combustion oven & pellet oven
- Air conditioning x 3
- Satellite dish antennae
- Solar panels – Inverter – battery system